What is Burning Urine /
Dysuria is the feeling of pain, burning, or discomfort upon urination. Although dysuria frequently indicates the presence of a urinary tract infection (UTI), it can have a variety of causes. Dysuria should always trigger a visit to a health-care professional for evaluation and diagnosis. Dysuria is relatively common condition. Statistically, it has been found that women suffer from the condition more than men.
Burning Urine / Dysuria Causes :
- Bacterial infection of the lower urinary tract – this is the most common cause of painful, burning urination.
- Cystitis – the infection involves the bladder
- Pyelonephritis – infection of the kidneys
- Interstitial cystitis
- Excessive fluid
- Contact dermatitis
- Urinary retention
- Diabetes mellitus
- Bladder infection
- Radiation cystitis
- Genital herpes
- STDs like gonorrhea
- Some medications
Burning Urine / Dysuria Symptoms
- Burning sensation while going for urination
- Severe stomach pain
- Overheat in the body
Burning Urine / Dysuria Prevention
- Drink lots of water (at least 8 glasses) everyday to cleanse the system.
- When visiting the toilet, wipe from the front to back. This is especially important for women.
- Change tampons and sanitary towels frequently.
- Wear cotton underwear and avoid wearing tight jeans, trousers, and wet bathing suits.
- Keep the genital area dry and cleanse with a mild soap.
- Avoid using irritants such as soap, talc, bath oil, or feminine products around your genital area.
- Practice safe, hygienic sex by using latex condoms and washing before and after intercourse.
- Urinate immediately after intercourse to flush bacteria from the bladder and urethra.
Burning Urine / Dysuria Home
- Ginger: Drinking water mixed with sugar and 1 spoon of ginger juice for two days, you will notice that the burning urine problem will be gone. This is a good natural remedy for burning urine.
- Hot water: Drinking lot of water especially hot water is the best remedy to throw out the infections material and heat form the body and in curing Dysuria.
- Coconut, Jaggery and Coriander: Drinking Tender coconut water mixed with Jaggery(Gur) and half spoon of Coriander (Dhania) powder helps in curing Dysuria.
- Cucumber: Drinking cucumber (Kheera) juice twice a day helps to stop burning and pain during urination and cures Dysuria.
- Radish: Drinking a spoon of Radish (Muli) juice in the morning also hleps in curing Dysuria.
- Cardamon (Elachi)- Its powder taken with Milk helps to cure Dysuria.
- Tamarind: Around 10 grams of old Tamarind (Imli) pulp mixed with Tender coconut water or Tamarind pulp mixed water can be taken to cure Dysuria.
- Carrot: Drining Carrot juice everyday helps to cure burning urine problem.
- Ginger powder: Dry Ginger (Sonth) powder and sugar candy (Msishri) mixed with milk taken twice a day also helps to cure Dysuria.
- Lemon: Luke warm water mixed with Lemon juice taken also helps to cure Dysuria.
- Amla: Four spoons of Gooseberry (Amla) juice mixed with a spoon of sugar candy (mishri) powder taken twice a day help to cure Dysuria.
- Drink: Dip few Raisins (Kishmish), Gooseberry (Amla) powder, sugar candy (Mishri) in the night and drinking this water in the morning is one of the best remedy to cure Dysuria.
- Durva: Taking a spoon of Durva (dud, a grass used to worship Lord Ganesha) juice with a glass of fresh Milk also helps in curing Dysuria.
- Bael: Drinking Water lemon or Bael juice helps in reducing burning sensation and cures Dysuria.
- Wet cloth: Putting a Wet cloth on the naval gives cooling effect to the body and reduces burning and Dysuria.
- Ridge gourd (Touri): Taken in any form it is effective in reducing burining and curing Dysuria.